We’re looking for a Sales / Business Development Manager who thrives in a fast paced working environment and is looking for an opportunity to build their skill set creating and maintaining relationships with our associated and source of leads for our luxury real estate brokerage business. The core purpose of this position is to have a highly skilled candidate who is people’s person. You will be closely working with our Sales Directors and reporting to the CEO. The candidate is expected to initiate relationships with third parties, who can provide leads and refer their clientele capable of buying luxury real estate.
-> Targeted sector which are ideal source of leads includes: DIFC Family offices, Private Bankers, Investment Bankers, Private Equity Firms, Hedge Funds, Real Estate Investment Trust, Wealth Managers and Bankers, Lawyers, Tax Consultants, Chartered Accountants and Auditors, Business Set Up Companies and Travel Agencies
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients/partners by providing support, recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements "CREATE TRUST"
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trade workshops
- Reviewing professional publications. “STAY INFORMED TO BE ON TOP”
- Establishing personal network by participating in professional societies. “SOCIAL NETWORK IS THE KEY”
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.